GIGIL's Elite Scientist STEM Kits create a fun learning experience from home and are a great option for homeschooling learners. Each lesson is taught by a California credentialed teacher using core education standards.
Each Elite Scientist STEM Kit Includes:
- 5 STEM lessons with 5 hands-on learning activities/ experiments
- Access Code to stream Learning Videos online
- A complete STEM Kit that will include supplies necessary to complete experiments.
GIGIL’s “Weather” STEM Kit includes everything from rain to shine! Our lesson will touch on topics including weather patterns, weather forecasting and why weather changes with the seasons.
- Lesson #1: Intro to different types of weather patterns and how to track weather.
- Lesson #2: Re-create weather with a snowstorm in a cup and the water cycle in a bag!
- Lesson #3: What types of weather are associated with each season? We’ll be analyzing weather patterns and writing down our observations.
- Lesson #4: How does the weather affect the clothing that we wear? We will discuss the importance of weather forecasting as it helps humans prepare and plan.
- Lesson #5: There is a rainstorm coming to town and we need prepare by creating a structure that will withstand heavy rain and wind!
All shipping costs ($5.99 per box) are included with the sibling add-on price.
Elite STEM Kit For Kids - "Weather" | Pre-K - 1st (Ages 4-7 years)
*Some materials including basic household liquids (water, vinegar, etc.) are not shippable. On rare occasions adults may need to supply small portions of liquids or other common household items that are not practical for shipping (i.e. large mixing bowl) for use.
If you are receiving a GIGIL STEM Kit through a charter school order, please note that some charter schools prohibit food items from being included in the STEM Kits. In these cases, you will be responsible for providing your own food materials.