GIGIL's Elite Scientist STEM Kits create a fun learning experience from home and are a great option for homeschooling learners. Each lesson is taught by a California credentialed teacher using core education standards.
Each Elite Scientist STEM Kit Includes:
- 5 STEM lessons with 5 hands-on learning activities/ experiments
- Access Code to stream Learning Videos online
- A complete STEM Kit that will include supplies necessary to complete experiments.
GIGIL’s Bridges STEM Kit gives students the opportunity to engineer their own structures! They’ll be learning how to create the optimal bridge design and process for functionality.
- Lesson #1: Introduction to bridge design. Students will cite their predictions for bridge purpose and stability.
- Lesson #2: Let’s make a bridge! How did it turn out? What was the outcome of your tests?
- Lesson #3: Can you build a bring that holds 100 pennies?
- Lesson #4: Re-design, re-build, and re-test!
- Lesson #5: Final challenge: Create a bridge using only paper and paperclips that will sustain the weight of 100 pennies! How many pennies did your bridge hold?
All shipping costs ($5.99 per box) are included with the sibling add-on price.
6th - 8th Grade: "Bridges" Elite STEM Kit
*Some materials including basic household liquids (water, vinegar, etc.) are not shippable. On rare occasions adults may need to supply small portions of liquids or other common household items that are not practical for shipping (i.e. large mixing bowl) for use.